Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seasonal Accomadation Tignes 23/24

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, working in Tignes for the second time this winter and trying to find accommodation. Wondering if anyone knows anything going or has some contacts of people who may. Ideally looking for something in Lavachet but open to Le Lac and VC. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@wildeski, I think people on here will suggest Livetheseason for accommodation and I will add tignes-spirit.com who I think historically have marketed Homeclub properties which (I think) might be in Lavachet.
https://www.tignes-spirit.com/flats/seasonal_apartments
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@wildeski,
Facebook group 'Tignes Seasonnaires 2024', but good luck!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good Luck, I know of numerous folks that are looking!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tignes.co.uk mainly do normal holiday rentals but can also assist with seasonal stuff.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@toyah807, homeclub is in Le Lavachet, almost next door to their rental shop.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
swskier wrote:
@toyah807, homeclub is in Le Lavachet, almost next door to their rental shop.

Don't think the Homeclub can be descrided as 'Seasonnaire Towers' any more. Sad
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
wildeski wrote:
Hi, working in Tignes for the second time this winter and trying to find accommodation. Wondering if anyone knows anything going or has some contacts of people who may. Ideally looking for something in Lavachet but open to Le Lac and VC. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Im also looking!
if you found anything and in a need for a roommate Im here
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have been trying to get seasonal accom in Meribel - not to work but to do childcare for the family who are working. I contacted everywhere including Livetheseason and there is nothing left in 3V except in Brides. That is too far away to do childcare. The cabin only starts at 8.30 am and closes at 5pm so we would need to drive up and down every day. In the end we have just booked the weeks we need as normal rentals. That way we get 9 weeks in Meribel for less than half the cost of a season rental. (3.5 weeks Xmas/New Year, 2 weeks Feb, 3.5 weeks Easter) We have one place for Xmas trip and a different one for Feb and Easter. Good luck finding somewhere in Tignes. We could not stay all season now anyway without getting a visa so this solves it. We will be skiing too so MrMogulski will be happy to meet up with any snowheads while I am on Granny-duty. I have counted up and we have skied 3V over 50 times now! I started a list after a few years as I was loosing track of where we had been and when so have the details of all 125 ski trips recorded.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Le bon coin seem to have a few adverts, in particular a couple of 1 person studios seemingly only advertised recently that I wouldn't mind exploring myself (for my son) but I can't create a log in from the UK to make any more enquiries and confirm whether they are decent (or even exist).You might already have an account.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy