Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

30 years in a White Haze

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just finished reading Dan Egan's biography. Brilliant insight into his life/career/ski entertainment evolution.
The Egan brothers were always amongst my ski heroes so maybe I'm a little biased.
I notice that he'll be a apeaker at the national ski show this year, for me its worth going just for Dan Egan.
Anyone been on one of Dan's Skiclinics.com courses?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Bob, not done his clinics but met him at last years ski show where I bought the book (to my shame I didn’t know who he was or what the Egan Bros. were but found out later) and then met him again at a talk he did at Altimus sports shop in London.

I also got his updated ski drill book.

You’re right, he’s an amazing skier, had an exceptional life and is a really good bloke (very approachable and friendly, not at all with any super star airs and graces).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
He comes here to Val d'Isere every Winter and delivers courses. He's best friends (and god father to one of their kids too I believe) with Henry from HAT Avalanche too. Gotten to know him quite well as he usually stays in this building when staying and hangs out with Henrys family a lot and they live downstairs. I did the obligatory selfie and autographed version of his book couple years back when he published it. Like Bob he is a hero from my childhood and those 80's and early 90's films inspired me big time! Top bloke and very approachable!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
yep, spoke with him for about 5 mins in Birmingham last year. A genuinely good bloke if you ask me.

But honestly, he has such a huge talent on skis.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy