Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo rooms. Club med La Plagne. December

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, just thought I’d post about a group trip I’ve got organised to Club Med La Plagne for its opening week in December (Sunday 17th December with choice of departure airports - Manchester, Birmingham or Gatwick). I have a number of solo occupancy rooms available with NO supplement. Full details are :-

Sunday 17th December for 1 week at Club Med La Plagne.

All inclusive accommodation- all food and drink included - as much as you can eat & drink (including beer, wine, spirit’s & cocktails).

Five full days ESF tuition / guidance for all levels / abilities.

Full area lift pass - which this season cost €345 !!

Choice of departure airports - Birmingham, Manchester or Gatwick.

Single occupancy rooms at NO SUPPLEMENT ! - still available.

Only extras are equipment hire and ski / snowboard carriage (£80 if pre booked).

Total cost is £1499pp

Deposit to secure place £200

1st balance instalment £299 due by 6th August

Final balance £1000 due by 17th September

This trip is booked through Apex Travel direct with Club Med and is fully ABTA & ATOL licensed and bonded.

To book please call Apex Travel on :-

01745 591611

As a comparison if you were to book direct with Club Med online today (6th August) for same dates, single occupancy and Birmingham flights they would be charging you £2153 ! So our price is over £650 cheaper!

*This trip is also advertised elsewhere. Any questions feel free to contact me.

Regards
Alan Horton
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@BigGraffles, hi Alan, do you have any similar trips coming up in feb 24? Best, Olivia
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Olivia, I have 6 x group trips organised for this season. All are now sold out other than a 4 x night trip to Club Med Val Thorens end of season in April. If this is of interest let me know.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for your message Alan. If you have any cancellations do let me know! For future years.. what’s your website and I will be more organised.. many thanks olivia
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Olivia, I have had a cancellation today on a group trip to Tignes Val Claret 13th January. It’s £950 and includes flights, transfers and 7 x nights half board at Hotel Diva (200m from main lifts) in a twin share with another female. Full details of the trip are in the drop down menu on my website:- www.asgski.com
The trip is titled New Year Blast 2 (although it is shown as full). Message me if this is of interest.
Regards
Alan
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy