Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia Ski Passes 2023/24

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

A group of us, 5 adults, will be heading to Cervina at the end of March 2024.

We've got pretty much everything booked apart for the ski passes. Understandably since the 2023/24 season hasn't started yet we can't actually purchase the ski passes.

However, before they go on sale and apart from the official Cervino website, does anyone know whether you can get the passes cheaper anywhere else? Do they do any pre-season sales and when would they be? Discount sales at certain times of the season? Other websites which sell ski passes for cheaper? etc.

Any info on how to get the best/cheapest price for Cervinia ski passes would be much appreciated. Very Happy

Many thanks everyone
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This year and next year I have made savings simply by going with Crystal's early prices - as they have to take a punt on what they will be and have underestimated the rise.

I saved €44/pass for EK this year and I see they have already put up the Les Arcs price by €20/pass since I committed for next year. They currently have a "Buy 1 pass, get one half price" offer at the moment.

This may be of no use to you if going DIY; or the Cervinia pass through Crystal may not give a saving....but it's the best I can do to help.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Zermatt does active pricing. Prices could go up demand and time dependant. Bit like easyJet. Not sure about Cervinia side.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Old Fartbag, I'm using Crystal for the first time this season and managed to get the 2-for-1 offer for both trips. I know this is a silly question but my superficial search failed miserably: do the 6-day passes start the day after you arrive? I'd guess/hope so. Also, do you pick them up from the rep on arrival, or do you get some kind of voucher?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
inthecold wrote:
@Old Fartbag, I'm using Crystal for the first time this season and managed to get the 2-for-1 offer for both trips. I know this is a silly question but my superficial search failed miserably: do the 6-day passes start the day after you arrive? I'd guess/hope so. Also, do you pick them up from the rep on arrival, or do you get some kind of voucher?

Yes, the 6 day pass starts the day after you arrive - and is generally included in the welcome pack, given to you when getting onto the coach. The only (slight) downside - is that it requires a trip to the L/Pass office if adding the insurance (needs done before first use - I think)....at least that is the case in France with Carre Neige.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Old Fartbag, thank you!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm going fairly late March too. I've never found a way to get a discount.

If you plan to ski in Zermatt, buying an International 6 day pass makes economic sense if you only get to Zermatt twice. I usually go over 4 times.

Ski Club GB also have a leader in Cervinia. The same guy(and his family) that I've skied with twice before will be there again. Much better in my opinion, no need to look at a piste map all day, priority treatment at best restaurants(if you can get him to stop). You don't have to be a member.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy