Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Replacement Goggle Foam - replacement

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

Some goggles that I've got many a spare lens for, the foam has disintegrated and needs to be replaced.

Does anyone have any recommendations for what replacement foam to use please?

Thank you
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Put plastic bag on head
Squirt on a can of expanding foam
Chisel away to fit goggles curve
Perfect fit for face
Might want to add a breathing straw for step 1
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gored wrote:
Put plastic bag on head
Squirt on a can of expanding foam
Chisel away to fit goggles curve
Perfect fit for face
Might want to add a breathing straw for step 1

lmao. On a serious note, I had some Oakley O frames do the same and never found a good way to replace the foam so I e-bayed them and bought new ones. They were 10+ years old.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

I e-bayed them

Laughing Just proves there's one born every minute.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rossyl wrote:
Hi All

Some goggles that I've got many a spare lens for, the foam has disintegrated and needs to be replaced.

Does anyone have any recommendations for what replacement foam to use please?

Thank you

Which brand? There is a big difference in the foam between the budget brands and the more expensive ones.

You might get lucky, but it’s highly unlikely any manufacturer will be able to supply replacement foam parts after a particular goggle goes out of production, if at all.

You’re probably better off searching for a second hand pair with poor lenses but with the foam in good condition. Alternatively, visit every ski shop you can find and ask if they have any new old stock goggle’s.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111333234029?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D777008%26algo%3DPERSONAL.TOPIC%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20221115143428%26meid%3D57bd736b0ac24712bbe2b53ee0fd43bf%26pid%3D101614%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26mehot%3Dpp%26itm%3D111333234029%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D4375194%26algv%3DWatchlistVariantWithMLR&_trksid=p4375194.c101614.m47999&_trkparms=parentrq%3Ab02f18cf1890ac68ed6721b9fffe8b78%7Cpageci%3A4352c0cd-3044-11ee-856e-0af6085ea8f7%7Ciid%3A1%7Cvlpname%3Avlp_homepage

Try this and let us know.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy