Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

(RachelQ, Yoda , Austin7 etc see new from Silkedges - for those going to MK

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
See the MK 1st July thread. fatbob finds there are loads and loads of rails set up on Saturday. Is it still a go?

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 30-06-06 23:14; edited 3 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowball, no, not for me, not with all those rails and stuff on both slopes. It'll probably be busy too. So now I can have a beer or two while I'm watching the game!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowball, not one for rails meself, tried that in Val Thorens and am now scarred for life rolling eyes
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
OK, see you both next time perhaps. I may go earlier and try some skis and stay on a while to do a few jumps and see if anyone turns up and how enjoyable the slope is for normal skiing (it must be possible or the woman I spoke to wouldn't have said it was OK to go and just ski).
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Spoke today to someone who works there. Apparently freestyle night is now Thu, so rails and things should be gone or gone-ish on Sat evenings from now. Except that the left hand slope as you look up has now got a large roller seemingly as a permanent fixture (it's the landing for a kicker). Can't be there myself tomorrow evening.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks slikedges, I'll flag the title of this thread in the hope people read that tomorrow.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
So what is the final say on this, is it going to be a full free style set out or will it be alright for those who just like to ski!!!!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
fine for those who just like to ski. and laugh at those who fall off rails. see my new thread

xxx
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowball, Embarassed sorry, was there this am Embarassed there are still lots of rails up on the right-hand slope looking up Embarassed and on the left, at the junction between mid and lower thirds, there is...a large pile of snow - which at some point they are apparently going to shape into a kicker Embarassed I'm afraid I got conflicting opinions from staff today on the plans for freestyle evenings, seems they may have rails up Thu to Sat. Embarassed

That said there's room enough to carve/cruise quite happily between these obstacles and the snow is good at the moment. It'd only be a problem if the rails etc were all being busily used.

Sorry again Embarassed
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy