Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Polar Outdoor Computers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

Just wanted to show off my new toy. Cool snowHead

I got one of these for my birthday last week. I needed a new heart rate monitor for work so I thought that I would get one that combined business and pleasure.

Not only does it have all the functions of a normal HRM it also tells you altitude, barometric pressure, temperature, metres ascended/descended, slopes skied, speed of ascent/descent and loads of other info. This sort of information can give you an indication of how hard you are working at certain altitudes and temperatures and obviously will tell you if you need to do a bit more work on your fitness.

It also keeps a seasonal record of total metres ascended/descended and slopes skied so you can impress people at the end of the ski season (if you are that way inclined)

I can't wait to get out into the mountains to see how well it works. Cool

For further info look here:

http://www.polar.fi/polar/channels/eng/segments/products/AXN300.html
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy