Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dolomites (Alta Badia) Hotel recommendations please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello. We have stayed at Posta Zirm in Corvara for the last couple of years and are now looking for a change. Main reason is really the location as we would rather be situated near Boé. Recommendations for a naice hotel offering 2 bed suites and a pool would be most welcome. Many thanks in advance. Little Angel
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not stayed there but the Arkadia is a beautiful hotel in ideal location for Boe. Had a look round it The reception staff were so friendly and helpful.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That rings a bell - is it adult only? We will have our 15 year old in tow. I’ll take a look. Thanks!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I had not realised that. Site states adults only 14 +.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Stopped in Arkadia in March, would go again, very nice and food excellent. Literally cross the road and put skis on. Has a pool that is inside and outside with stunning views, they may have suites, sure the website will tell you.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks both! They close on the 1st of April Shocked As Easter is so early next year, we were hoping to from the 29th of March till the 7th of April.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Give them a call or email, they open in Summer for cycling, if the ski area is open I'd be amazed if they were closed.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
They replied my email enquiry. Posta Zirm also close on Easter Monday. Seems to be a thing. Sad
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The tourist office in Corvara always reply promptly and English is excellent

mailto:corvara@altabadia.org
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks @Gufo,
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Other option is the Marmolada just across the street from Posta Zirm down a side road. Or the Col Alto, though that is at the bottom of the hill further away from the lifts
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
It’s worth considering the SportHotel Panorama. Although up the hill it’s a great family hotel and you can ski down to Boe
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks @Gufo
I’ve shifted to Feb half term now, given all the early closures. Have even managed to find accommodation. Just need to sort out the return leg of our trip. Prices are eye watering Shocked Shocked Shocked
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The most expensive and busiest week in the area is the week of Ash Wednesday . It’s Carnivale week and in 2024 falls on Feb 14 unfortunately for you. We always go the following week or because it’s early next year we are going the next week again but we are not constrained by school holidays.
I am sure you will have a brilliant time
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Well that explains the prices!!! Half term and carnivale double whammy. Any tips on a reasonable flight from Venice to London?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy