Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val D’isere ski school

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, looking for some advice on val disere ski school. We will be there over new years 23/24 so obviously a busy time. Usually we do a few days ski school to get eh feel of a place and get the legs moving again but don’t really like a full week. 2 adults, 2 kids 12 and 15. In the USA I’m a level 6-7. Happy to be a good intermediate these days as my knees don’t like the bumps. Kids are about a 5-6 in USA. Older kid is better technically but a little cautious, little one is super fast but needs a bit more technique. There seem to be multiple ski schools so not even sure where to start looking. Maybe we should do some private lessons? The kids do like the chance to meet other teens though. Happy for all and any suggestions.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
For a good mixture of quality and vfm, I would recommend Evolution 2.

If you are prepared to spend considerably more, then the following are even better:

Mountain Masters
Progression Ski
TDC
New Gen
BASS
Supreme Ski
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Matilda6,
Steve Angus from 'The view from ..... Val d'Isere and Espace Killy' thread on the Snow Reports forum. Also a great source of general info on VdI and the Espace. But book early for everything as New Years is busy.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Steve Angus is excellent.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thirded
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I can recommend TDC and their 3-day clinics. The one I took started out as a group size of 4, which became a group size of 1 (me) by the third day.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Matilda6 - as (thanks to Old Fartbag, Kenzie, spacetrucker, holidayloverxx, rdk) others have said Im a full time ski and snowboard instructor living year round in Val d'Isere (we currently have thunder and lightning but the Summer skiing season has just opened on the glacier) and work at The Development Centre www.tdcski.com. As you have said New Years is busy but there are slots available as you are looking nice and early. We have multi session clinics running which are focused short group lessons of 3 hours a day x 3 days.... we also have private lessons available too. If you would like to ask any questions at all then please do not hesitate to ask here or drop me a private message and I shall happily answer queries etc. Regards. Steve
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy