Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dolomites ski safaris 20/01/2024 and 27/01/2024

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I’ve a private ski safari in the Dolomites from 27/01/24 to 03/02/2024 ending in Arabba in time for the birthday bash

Its the same week as the pre birthday bash and have 2 spaces

Its travelling from refugio to refugio so we get to cover areas of the dolomites that are off the sella ronda

Its not ski touring as we stay in nice places and don’t have to carry all our stuff round with us

Some info on https://arabbaholidays.it/en

We all had such a good time this year with our guide Alex (ex- Olympian, racer, instructor and all round good bloke) I’ve booked again

The 2 spaces ideally for a twin share and keen skiers to join us and make the private up to 7. We tend to ski 1st lift to later lunch then to the last lift or next place. Having an expert guide means the best conditions though-out the day

Personally I would like to make it 2 weeks starting 20/01/2024, for this I need a total of 3 or 4 extra on the 1st week, 2 of course could do both

If I book 2 weeks the middle Saturday may not be at arabba (transfers for those doing 1 week can be sorted) , basically I’ll leave the ski plan to alex but want to visit kronplatz, san pelligrino and try to enjoy areas outside the sella ronda

Based on this year approx costs are
€1900 per person per week for the holiday ex lift pass, flights and transfers, would budget for around a 10% increase (twin share) i will bag the single for the extra

Airport private transfer €320 each way for the group, there is also the fodom shuttle bus to/from venice

Lift passes best online via dolmite superski, their new system works well, if you’re looking at more than about 22 days in the dolomites a season pass bought early makes sense

Flights, best is to try and to get into venice marco polo before 12 noon on the Saturday or get in on the friday and stay near the airport.

Though its not an off piste trip everyone needs the avi kit to keep the right side of italian law should there be an opportunity for some suitable fluffy stuff.

If you’re interested or have any questions please PM me or email David.Ronnan1@gmail.com

I need to confirm numbers by the end of the month with arabba, the price is based on minimum 6, more than 6 its that price per person, less than 6 spaces need to be paid for got 5 so far for 1 week

Im booked on the snowheads 20th birthday bash 3-10/02/2024
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Update
Now booked and confirmed for 5 of us for the 27/01/2024 week, me single man and 2 twin ladies shares
Price is €1950 per per person and will reduce to €1850 per person if we get 7

So still looking for 2 more, twin share preferably for 27/01 to 03/02

Have 3 of us interested in starting 20/01 and doing 2 weeks, not booked yet as need min 2 pref 4 more
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Latest update
Week starting 20th jan 2024 full
2 spaces preferably twin share still available for the week starting the 27th
Both weeks going ahead and booked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Probably last update 2 spaces twin share now €1700 each for week 27th January 2024, skiing from cortina on the 28th sunday return to arabba on the 3rd February
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@David Ronnan,

It's a shame you didn't advertise this earlier because I had already booked a Dolomites Ski Safari for the same dates. We may end up in the same Refugios!

I did the Ski Safari 8 years ago.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You must book earlier than us, 1st post was back in May
Probably different refugios as this is now a custom 2 week one but no doubt a few favourites
Will ask arabba to sort out a private transfer to arabba for week one, may be an opportunity to combine
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@David Ronnan,

I was in contact with the Ski School of Arabba in April about their Ski Safaris.

In the end I booked through an ABTA travel agency. I only had to book my flights to Venice and the agency will arrange the transfers for me.

Have you skied with Singlesports?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I am looking at doing a ski safari in the Dolomites in 2025. Please could people let me know who they went with, whether they would recommend them and who to avoid.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
With arabba holidays, having fun with them. Never tried anyone else. Looking to book again next year, private group of 8
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@wayfarer99,

I booked my Dolomites Ski Safari through Colletts.co.uk who act as an agent for Arabba Holidays. They are already taking bookings for 2025 which are limited.

The holiday is actually run by the Arabba Ski School.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy