Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Neustift im stubaital

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i am going to Neustift for a couple of days skiing on the stubai glacier from april 22, i have not yet booked up my accomodation, as i cannot decide whether to go half board or b&b, can anyone tell me if there are any takeaway options in Neustift, or is it just restaurants, i will be flying in to Innsbruck, and using public transport, any tips or recommendations regarding transport, skiing or apres ski are welcome....thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Never stayed there but assume at least one pizza place will do takeaways and burgers etc if like a typical Austrian tourist town. Question is why. All in HB is usually cheaper than eating out separately even takeaways and the food likely similar to the tyrolean type menu you'd get in most restaurants, cafes.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can see why you'd go B&B if you like eating out in a variety of restaurants, rather than the same place every night, but not why you'd do takeaways. Take them away to where?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
staying in Innsbruck & grabbing the daily free bus an option?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks for the replies, as for the reason i ask about takeaways, sometimes i just like to take a pizza or burger back to my hotel room and watch some tele, it looks like i will go b&b, and try out the local restaurants.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@philusher76,

Neustift is a beautiful village, with plenty of reasonably priced restaurants. Better to eat in than take out, in my opinion. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:
Neustift is a beautiful village, with plenty of reasonably priced restaurants.
Indeed! One of our favourite alpine villages - absolutely idyllic Very Happy There are two or three nice pizza places in the centre, as well as traditional Austrian food in hotels.

This is Bottega No. 13, which we discovered in May 2022. Lovely pizzas - in the village centre, near the church.

snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
mountainaddict wrote:
Quote:
Neustift is a beautiful village,...There are two or three nice pizza places in the centre, as well as traditional Austrian food in hotels..

Restaurant Jagdhütte is one of my faves there Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Gored wrote:

that would get boring it's well over an hour on the bus
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Gored wrote:

There is no point at all in doing that, when accommodation is very reasonably priced close to the glacier wink.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy