Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone in Val d'isere 1-8 april

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
I'm arriving in Val on Saturday for a week and was supposed to be 2 of us however friend has had to cancel so I'm solo. That's absolutely fine and I have another friend working in resort but did wonder if any groups might fancy an extra tagging along as some days he's not around.

I'm mid 40s and would say intermediate / advanced snowboarder. Happy to just cruise around or also happy for something more hard going.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
have mentioned this before but the Ski Club of GB have social skiing every morning - head to the area by the piste marker board bottom Olympic lift for about 0920 for a 0930 start and there are plenty of skiers and boarders to slide with daily!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry when you say "piste marker board" do you mean a big piste map board ? I'll head bottom of Olympic lift for 915 tomorrow
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.

snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Meet point for SCGB social skiers each day.
09.20 am daily.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Excellent will head there tomorrow
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Never made it today but Def tomorrow, are you the rep /guide/ person running it ?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Many volunteers get involved ..it’s well organised by members and I feel sure you will find a group to ski with.
If you want to ski off piste please ensure you are equipped with transceiver, shovel and probe but there is always an on piste group.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DarrenBee wrote:
Never made it today but Def tomorrow, are you the rep /guide/ person running it ?

He's being a little humble... he's one of the big wigs really but he's also right there is a great dedicated group out there day in day out putting smiles on peoples faces.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ok I'm at the spot but no one around. Assume maybe I'm early. Dont think I've missed them as been here a while. I joined the groups in zell am see last year and it's really great what the volunteers do
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I hope you found them they are heading up Solaise today and will be going to Fornet.
I am skiing later with an octogenarian and we are starting at 11.30 when snow will have softened a little.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Not sure if you found any of the groups ?
I met up with one and they didn’t recall seeing you this morning.

Apres tonight is at Chez Jules Coin des Amis in centre of town from 16.30.
I will be there as will others so come and meet up .

Cheers
M
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy