Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

how warm?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
having being looking at snow-forecast it seems the temps and isotherm is going through the roof weds / thurs before in theory the next snow event comes in at the weekend...... emplaning on coming out on the saturday havent booked any accommodation yet so havent picked a resort and am wondering how high i should go.... i usually ski times but the missus fancies a change, we can also get a free ski pass for the boy so tignes is quite attractive but am looking at other lower places etc but seeing rain and double figures in the temps weds and thurs is slightly perturbing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
At moment looks like it could be as low as 1000m by Sunday and thereafter but sometimes that can yo yo a bit at the last minute. My sense is it will be cold but there will be rain lower down into Saturday so that may damage some places. There are lots of other high French resorts if you wanted to try something different.

Watch this site for updated reports during the week.

https://wepowder.com/en/forum/topic/288814

If Tignes there are regular weather updates posted by a snowhead whose there every Winter (@chocksaway)in the Tignes thread:

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=161226&start=1280
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers @8611, yep tignes weather not an issue so thats the banker so to speak but the outlier is les saisies but looks like everywhere could be a lot warmer weds / thurs...... probably the shout is to wait till thurs / fri to pick a horse.....
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I reckon you are overthinking things a little.

There is going to be a 24 hour spike in temps/FL but it goes back down and then fresh snow is forecast so conditions should hold up/be good everywhere.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@ajc2260626, that's what I'm doing and from searches online there is no shortage of accommodation available if you're willing to be flexible. However @Layne is also right, the cold from later in the weekend on seems to be locked in on all forecasts.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy