Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Civetta in Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,
Apologies if I missed this but checked the forums and can't find much info on Civetta.
Looking for somewhere near Venice to ski for 3 days next year around 12 Feb. It's UK half term (and Venice Carnavale I think) so want to avoid anywhere hugely popular.
Civetta looks lovely. Questions for you people who know this stuff are:
1. Is it likely to be bun fight busy in the lift queues?
2. If not, and it's a good choice, any accom recommendations for a family?
Grazie mille!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Haven't stayed there, but have skied through it in fairly high season in Feb when doing the war tour. It was lovely and there were no obvious queues as we skied through though I'm not certain if it was Carnavale time and by the time we were there the morning lift up queue would have dissipated most places as it was probably be about 10:30. Love to go back some time.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
1. Doubt it'll be busy. It hasn't been whenever I've done the sH preBirthdayBash (end of Jan/beginning of Feb. Not a huge area but plenty for 3 days. Transfer company listed in the thread make access easy.
This years event thread... https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=159863

2. The Sporthotel Europe used for the preBB in Alleghe is very nice. Not directly on the slopes but the hotel run a shuttle to and from the base.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Amazing. Thanks so much.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@adithorp, +1 I've become rather addicted to Civetta.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It's my favorite area (about 45' from my place). It will be busier than usual, because the days surrounding carnaval children are off, but not "sella ronda busy".
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Civetta is lovely! Can get busy at the weekends, but quiet during the week. Done both short breaks and week long stays, both with and without the kids. My friend owns this place which is in Zoldo Alto, it is both a hotel and has self-catering apartments. They have recently added a spa area!

https://www.residence-panorama.net/_de_index.php

Trip review back from 2017 when the kids were tiny;

https://ownthetrail.co.uk/family-adventure/late-season-skiing-in-civetta-italy/

Might see you there!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Great. Many thanks. Zoldo alto looks like an easy transfer from Venice so even better!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy