Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Montgenevre

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there, I am planning on a trip for a group of Intermediate and Advanced skiers and one option is Montgenevre.
I see we can ski to Claviere very easily, but can we ski any futher? Such as to Cesana, or will this involve a bus transfer?
Thank you
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Wendy995, we’ve been to Montgenevre many times and never made it beyond Cesana in a normal days skiing. You can ski further to Sestriere and Sauze but it takes a while. There is no regular ski bus so you would either have to ski over to the other resorts or use a car or taxis.

Montgenevre and Claviere alone offer enough for an enjoyable weeks skiing. Depending on which lift pass you get you would have the option of skiing a day in Serre Chevalier or other resorts but you would really need transport.

I think the other reason we have never made it to Sauze etc is that the best snow tends to be in Montgenevre and Claviere.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As intermediate skiers you should be able to reach Cesana.

We only got as far as Claviere. Great red descent from the top.

While the Milky Way is a large area, it’s not as conveniently or seamlessly linked like 3 valleys. I think if you continue after Cesana you need to walk over a road to get to the next lift.

Your own road transport will make it easier for sure
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you so much to everyone for your replies. All very helpful. Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy