Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oakley Flight Deck Prizm Goggles - Replacement Lenses

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just wondered if anyone can provide and clarification/ recommends?

I've got 2 pairs currently, one fog set up and the other for good weather days - Sapphire Blue Prizm, and am looking for a replacement sapphire blue lens to replace the one I have currently, scratched it badly recently and it's well trashed. I've been looking on line and they appear to be sized as M and L. I thought there was only one size, and cant find a generic lens replacement anywhere. They are about 5-6 years old and have dealt with SportRX in the past but they don't seem to have any stocks.

Any ideas please folks? Full goggles including lenses on ebay seem to be arount £150-160 on fleebay and i'd think there may be some lurking lens only without me needing to replace the frame etc. Also not sure re sizing.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Markymark29 wrote:
Just wondered if anyone can provide and clarification/ recommends?

I've got 2 pairs currently, one fog set up and the other for good weather days - Sapphire Blue Prizm, and am looking for a replacement sapphire blue lens to replace the one I have currently, scratched it badly recently and it's well trashed. I've been looking on line and they appear to be sized as M and L. I thought there was only one size, and cant find a generic lens replacement anywhere. They are about 5-6 years old and have dealt with SportRX in the past but they don't seem to have any stocks.

Any ideas please folks? Full goggles including lenses on ebay seem to be arount £150-160 on fleebay and i'd think there may be some lurking lens only without me needing to replace the frame etc. Also not sure re sizing.

When the FDs first came out, there was only 1 size. They were very popular, but were just too big for some faces, so they brought out the XM. I think they have since gone through a couple of name changes - but for simplicity are now called M and L. As I understand it, they are the same goggles.

Full price spare lenses are so expensive, that it can be better to get an end of season sale price on new goggles. Look for Torch and Jade as well...they also do models quite similar to the FDs eg. Flight Path.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Old Fartbag, Ah, that makes sense, MRSMM29 has the XM's, they'll be the M then. I'll keep a look out on line for the L lens, thanks for feedback.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy