Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Off piste ski guiding Serre Che next week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all
We have just booked a last minute week in Serre Che from Saturday.
My husband is a far more competent skier than me and would love to do some off piste but I don’t want him to go alone.
Apparently Gavin from Eurekaski is leading a group of snow heads there next week. Would it be possible for my husband to join for a day?
Thankyou
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Probably best to post the q on the SOPiB thread and/or send @admin, a pm.

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=159894
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thankyou
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Jennyski, send admin a PM.
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=2
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Jennyski, the other option (if admin isn't being very responsive to pms - he will be travelling from Gressoney to Serre Che today) is to pop into the Hotel L'Europe in Monetiers this afternoon/evening and talk to him in person, if that's convenient for you.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mgrolf wrote:
@Jennyski, ...pop into the Hotel L'Europe in Monetiers this afternoon/evening and talk to him in person, if that's convenient for you.

That's probably the best option. He gets dozens of pm's a day and he'll be busy driving and admin-ing on arrival.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ok thanks do you know what his name is - don’t want to be asking for Mr Admin Eh oh!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Jennyski wrote:
Ok thanks do you know what his name is - don’t want to be asking for Mr Admin Eh oh!

You're right. That probably would get some funny looks. Drop the "Mr" though and you'll be fine. snowHead (seriously)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Jennyski, have a lovely week. Very jealous you're out there now.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks Helen, hope the weather perks up a bit it’s currently raining!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@sugarmoma666, thanks - I think having read the threads re the trip it might be difficult for him to join in as it’s all so well organised but if you don’t ask you don’t get!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Well, this is a very outdated response but we were in Montgenevre and Serre Chevalier the week of the 13th... had at least one day of wonderful, fresh snow in Montgenevre (spent a lot of time at Roche de l'Aigle and in the trees) and did a mix of off piste during the rest of the time. Went to Serre one-day and since I was with my son, we did very little off piste but, wow, the options... need to go back! We were primarily above Chantemerle and a bit over Villeneuve.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy