Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpinium - any recent reviews please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Alpinium catered chalets - just wondering if anyone has stayed with them this season - any info please?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Boost - any updates or info for this season please?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Some chitchat here.

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=153069&start=40
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you - they seem to have taken over some of the Powder n Shine chalets - which I love for the location - just cant seem to find much about them to date to give me any confidence!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Went with them a couple of years ago in Montchavin, good holiday, not perfect (but who is?). Same chalet as we had been with Snow Chateaux the previous year, but didn't seem quite the same - possibly a result of returning to the same place. Great location.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thank you for update - really could not find anything to give me confidence to book with them this season - pity as I love the location of the chalets in Reberty
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We’ve booked and travel next weekend. If the trip is anything like the booking process it will be a dream. Some recent (very positive) reviews here.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/alpinium.co.uk
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Lot of first time reviewers there. And all 5 star bar one. Caveat emptor.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just waiting for transfer home and can confirm the whole holiday with Alpinium has been brilliant. From transfer, food, chalet and brilliant chalet hosts the whole thing has been fantastic.

Thanks to Beth and Elise and the team at Alpinium.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Woodrow_ski, Many thanks for update - and good to know - will definitely keep an eye on them for next year
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Woodrow_ski, I’ve had a look at their website and they seem very prescriptive on the transfers, were you able to easily find flights that fit their timings or were you able to get the, to flex things a bit for you?

It seems annoying they don’t do Geneva transfers and you’re stuck with fewer flights/not great timing if you want to use the transfer service to/from Lyon.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@mishmash8: we flew into Lyon and out of Grenoble (will avoid Grenoble in the future as utter shambles).

They will do Geneva at a push apparently, especially if filling a mini bus it’s just not their preferred option.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy