Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hiver bought out (Montchavin)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

Im booked with Ski Hiver for a chalet in Montchavin in March. Just got word that Ski Hiver have been bought out/taken over by Club Alpine Ltd [on 6 February).

All looks to check out but just wanted to check if anyone else in the same boat, or even better, if someone has stayed in their chalets since the buy out (they have chalets in montchavin and surrounding areas).

Have to pay a substantial balance in a few days so just doing a bit of due diligence...!

Thanks
Kevin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Kevin - How did you get on ? I'm thinking of booking with them for 2024 - we're they ok ?

Thanks
Andy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Andy, they were excellent; good interaction pre-trip - chalets great and catering was top notch - first time i have done catered in 20 years (usually self cater) and with a mixed group of 22 with lots of kids, worked a treat. I almost never go back to same place year on year but heavily considering them again for next year.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Kevin, Great to hear, thanks for the feedback. I stayed with Ski Hiver in Montchavin before the takeover and they were excellent then in pretty much every respect - so good to know they are still up there. Thanks again. Andy.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy