Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Race Training at Pontypool

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A good friend of mine (Richard) goes to Pontypool on Weds nights race training. He's a Snowhead but can't remember his login name! he doesn't really do computers! If anyone fancies going along. Send me a PM and I'll give you his mobile number. BTW he's a physio by trade (could be handy). He's very keen to get more peeps along for a bit of a laugh - says the atmosphere is missing at the moment - not enough craick, so go on guys - get yourselves along there.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've lived 3 or 4 miles away for 10 years and never ventured onto the plastic. I think iminenet new arrival will preclude my participation. hope they manage to get a few more people in to pontypool park. From memory its quite a short slope.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Would definately be interested, as long as they dont mind waiting for me to disentangle myself from the gates each time. I suppose it can only make it more amusing for them!
pm me up!
Cool

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Tue 20-06-06 13:04; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'll try to get along when I can (live in deepest darkest Somerset & currently working in Exeter, so a bit of a trek). I need plenty of practise though! What about anyone else in the Bristol/Cardiff area? I've got a few phone numbers from the EOSB, so I'll see if any of them are interested.

martski, you'll probably have to ski over me to get to the gates!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hels_t, OK so that's simple - get yourself along to the Exeter slope. 01392 211422 or exeterclub@ntlworld.com. Their web page seems to have disappeared, though, so they may have changed that email as well. Or alternatively here for Churchill (Bristol).
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hels_t, Churchill website is unfortunately pants and will tell you little.

My children train at the slope on a Tuesday night - with great gusto and enthusiasm. I can let you have contact details for the coaches by pm to discuss participation by the more 'mature' skiier - there are a few at present and I'm sure they'd welcome more!

dan100, Pontypool slope is good and long, but a long trek from the car park carrying boots, skiis, poles and paraphernalia ...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
dan100, as poma says the Pontypool slope is one of the longest around, but be prepared for the walk! easiski, ask Richard if you can PM us his email address and we'll look up his login if U like snowHead
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Memory fading- I think I only wondered past once on a way to a rugby game and was comparing itto the two slopes I'd skied on at Rossendale and Sheffield
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yoda, don't know his private one, and Admin has already tried. Think he might be hawkeye, but not sure!

I've passed his number on the Hels T and Martski. He's a really good skier himself, and hopefully will be out for the PSB to show Graham N and Spyderjon a thing or two in the poles!!! Laughing Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy