Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Catered accommodation for 4 in Europe?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello to the hive mind

I have a slightly unusual request. We are looking for a catered chalet for just 4 (ideally a double and a twin) in a resort which is OK for snowboarders and offers a reasonable variety of terrain.

We have found this in the past, with YSE at Val d'Isere, but are thinking of a change of scene. Not that we don't like YSE, quite the reverse.

Also, it will be at half term, so a place with a decent lift system would be most welcome.

Any thoughts?

John
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
does it have to be purely for 4 or can you put up with strangers?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i can think of somewhere who can offer you exactly what you want. wink

give me a pm or an email and i'll tell you more!

kim
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
we prefer 4 as it zeroes the weirdo risk - we had a shocker in the past. I do appreciate that it also zeroes the potential benefits of sharing with like minded people.

I suppose the alternative is a hotel, but we really liked having a place to "be" in peace

Any ideas?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jd, you can take our entire chalet if you really want to be on your own, but don't let one negative experience put you off chalet holidays. In 5 seasons operation we've only had one person we could truly say we don't want to see again.
latest report
 brian
brian
jd, how about an aparthotel ?

http://www.casavanessa.ch/e/
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
David@traxvax wrote:
jd, you can take our entire chalet if you really want to be on your own, but don't let one negative experience put you off chalet holidays. In 5 seasons operation we've only had one person we could truly say we don't want to see again.

And I only called in for a cup of tea. Shocked wink wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
brian, they are lovely places. We had a walk round one of them last January.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Frosty the Snowman, you're always welcome, especially when you're packing bacon.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
David@traxvax, surely not moi? I'm cut to the quick Sad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy