Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lost property in Courchevel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello fairly snow heads!
Just got back from a great week in the Three Valleys with one exception. On our final day skiing my GoPro mount failed (pole mount..) without me noticing and I lost it on the Signal chair in Courchevel 1650.

I checked with the lift staff and tried going up and down the chair route trying to connect but didn't find it. What did happen was one of the lift staff watching as I asked seemed to have a good laugh at me and then later on 2 separate occasions I managed to get a connection outside the lift hut only for it to be terminated straight away.

As a result I suspect someone may have claimed it for their own, but on the off chance I'm wrong does anyone know of any contact email etc for lost property or similar in Courchevel?? I'm probably wasting my time but I'd spent so long taking videos of friends and I was really looking forward to sharing the clips with them and making a compilation or two, so any chance at finding it maybe worth a shot.

Obviously I should have backed it all up but I'd given up with the dodgy chalet WiFi! Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy