Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Peisey-Vallandry (Paradiski) transfers from Geneva, who to look at?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In the past, we used Mountainsun for transfer+accommodation when we could, and just transfers otherwise. Was brilliant, but sadly Mountainsun is no more... (https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=153598)

We're planning a return to Paradiski, specifically Peisey-Vallandry. The resort is quoting £170/person for return Geneva transfers, or £40/person for return Bourg transfers. Those are with a wait of up to an hour for other flights, so not far off what we used to get with Mountainsun, but quite a bit more expensive... With 5 of going I think we can probably manage a private transfer for that sort of price!

Google seems to suggest a lot of options for shared transfers, but I've no idea who's any good, and quite a few don't actually offer shared service to Peisey-Vallandry when you try to get a quote.

Does anyone know of any good shared transfer companies who do head to Peisey-Vallandry, who I could focus my searching on?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snow drone might be your best bet your best bet for shared.

Other reputable transfer companies include....

White rides
Cool Bus
The mountain Rescue
1st-lifts

1st lift tarentaise Facebook group is an idea to post requirements.

£170 return is not a crazy price these days for a shared seat but like you say for that money your not far off getting a shared.

My Pals got a private return (8 x passenger seat mini-bus) from GVA to La Rosiere around Christmas for 1060 euro with White Rides.

Various reasons why the price has increased and there are less drivers/firms offering this winter so if you get a good offer from a 'proper' company dont let it go. (Watch out for micky mouse transfer agents.... see their T&C's).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What's wrong with SNCF and the bus from Bourg?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think the train options from Geneva airport to Bourg are mostly 4-5 hours and 2-3 changes

Paris CDG airport to Bourg is only 6-7 hours and 1-2 changes much of the time!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy