Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Madonna di campaglio first day ..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are staying at the bottom of the pradalago lift, so looking for suggestions of runs just for the first day as I'm supposed to be leading our group that day ! All good skiers !
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
First run Amazonia, the black whilst it's freshly groomed. Back up, link to Folgarida before it gets churned up, back across to Pradalago, over to Cinq Laqu(sp?), all in the sun, good runs to play there then loop over to Groste area, Spinale, down the Schumacher / Spinale Direct and back around to Pradlago. The couple of reds down to the Groste link are nice then back down Amazonia at the end of the day.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stevew wrote:
First run Amazonia, the black whilst it's freshly groomed. Back up, link to Folgarida before it gets churned up, back across to Pradalago, over to Cinq Laqu(sp?), all in the sun, good runs to play there then loop over to Groste area, Spinale, down the Schumacher / Spinale Direct and back around to Pradlago. The couple of reds down to the Groste link are nice then back down Amazonia at the end of the day.

I like the way that snowHeads has arranged for a hotlink to the world's largest online retailer, so you can grab some last minute snow essentials while planning your route around Madonna! snowHead

Subliminal !! snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
+1 for the Amazonia. If the group are feeling rusty and need a bit of a shake out, you can ski blues/reds all the way back down to the pradalago gondola.

There's a short steep black 87 that was icy as hell the other day over at cinque laghi... Fell top to bottom on it on Thursday! That area has some cracking long runs, can be accessed from the pradalago area by Amazonia black 57, blue 85 to the miramonti old 2 person chair (also a cracking run)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks Guys
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I can find the amazonia but does anybody know the piste numbers to get over to folgarida ???
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
you've probably found it by now but it's 46, a steepish red so not for beginners. there's a nice run through the trees to Marilleva. I think it's pretty well signposted but keep left from the top of the new Fortini lift.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'll be there in two weeks w/ my kids (15 and 17). Our last trip was to Alta Badia in 2019. They are even better skiers now so we'll probably try some of the easier blacks this time. The conditions look great now - hoping they will hold up. I will write a detailed TR w/ photos when I return. This site has been a great resource.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy