Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zag - La Rouge

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Those of you who were at the EOSB all know about the quality problems I was having with my lovely Zags - I was on a delaminting second pair then! I went to BSM yesterday to see Zag (naturally they gave me another new pair), and they said the problem seemed to be mainly with this particular model (Le Rouge), and they thought the colour was affecting the laminating process. sounds a bit dodgy to me, but the shop in LDA who stock them said they hadn't had any returns of any other models, so perhaps it's right. Anyway - I'm continuing to champion these super skis until I find something that works just as well in all conditions! Of course if the quality continues to be so dodgy, as soon as that happens I'll be off onto another make.

Thought you'd like to know. Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
easiski, Sounds a possible reason, totally unrelated to skiing but we sell a product in the window industry that delaminated when the manufacturer changed the colour problem went away when they changed back to the old colour. I suppose the moral should be if it works don't mess with it.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Same here with plastic parts of fruit machines, the dyes or whatever it is they use for different coloured plastics has a noticeable effect on the durability of the item, blue ones go soft and peel, purple ones go hard and brittle.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wow - thanks guys! I was really thinking they were putting me on! So they just need to make Le Rouge as Le Bleu and we'll be fine!! Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy