Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Folgaria Getting Around

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heading to Folgaria for the first time next month. We are a minute from the Costa lift but the resort doesn’t look very joined up on the map. We mostly like leisurely blues, how do we get to all the parts of the ski area? Thanks in advance.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@skiseekers, it’s not overly hard, though one of the crucial red pistes towards the Madonna sector can be a little challenging at times - can be a bit wind swept in places, or a bit chopped up. Mind you, I’m going back maybe 12 years and things may have changed, regarding that particular piste.

IMV non of the red classified pistes were overly tricky (more like French blue runs) and the grooming was exemplary - I’ve been to Folgarida twice, for reference.

You mention you like leisurely blues, and there are plenty of those too.

Have fun - I’d definitely ski there again. Great skiing, good restaurants, not hugely expensive, very picturesque.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Embarassed

Just re-read the title…Folgaria not Folgarida rolling eyes . Apologies.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I only just learnt that there are two different places - and quite some distance from each other!!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skiseekers wrote:
Heading to Folgaria for the first time next month. We are a minute from the Costa lift but the resort doesn’t look very joined up on the map. We mostly like leisurely blues, how do we get to all the parts of the ski area? Thanks in advance.

It is a resort our disabled ski club uses as it is a quiet resort and there aren't many overly taxing runs. We've also been at the same time as a Dutch disabled club. It joins up OK. Fondo Grande is a bit flat if you want to head to Serrada, but I can't think of many other parts that will cause any issues. There is also a ski bus that runs round the main locations, though I can't comment on it much as I've only ever used it once to go down to Folgaria helping out with a minor medical issue.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy