Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Touring the Austrian Ski Events

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Flachau (7-11Jan) >> St Anton (11-16Jan)>> Innsbruck(Kitzbuhel) (20-22Jan) >> Schladming(22-26Jan)

Been meaning to do this as a bucket list for a while. Skiing and watching skiing....tickets booked for all events. Couldn’t get accommodation for Kitzbuhel, so staying in Innsbruck and doing the train. Apart from Flachau, know the other places really well, so if anyone wants to meet up, ski and/or apres, let me know. Advanced piste skier mid-50s.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 2-01-23 23:45; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This is my lottery win plan.

Hope you have a fantastic time!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Use the dates as numbers! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi @Saj2111, hoping to get to Kitzbuhel to see Dave successfully defend his crown and then head to the night slalom on Tuesday. Which tickets have you got? Staying in Saalbach that week and will drive over.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Klamm Franzer, We're in Saalbach the same week. It's our first time in Saalbach - Any tips/recommendations for skiing the area?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Klamm Franzer,
Quote:

Which tickets have you got?

At the moment only Saturday (standing in Kitzbuhel) and stadium in Schladming. Depending on where I can leave my luggage in Kitzbuhel, I will probably book the Sunday tickets as the train from Innsbruck passes through Kitzbuhel on the way to Schladming.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Saj2111, what ticket have you got for Flachau? I haven't got mine yet
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@holidayloverxx, I went with Tribüne - Stehplatz @€40
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Saj2111, I was thinking the same..I've done too many years on the side of the piste!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Had a great time last year and couldn't resist doing it again. Very Happy

Found Kitzbuhel was difficult for short-stay accommodation, and staying at the Ibis in Innsbruck was the best option. The lift in the hotel goes into the station forecourt and an hour (and a bit) later you're in Kitzbuhel. Last train back, just before midnight!!!! Laughing

St Anton - 08Jan to 12Jan
Flachau - 13Jan to 17Jan (Women's Downhill, Super-G and Slalom)
Innsbruck(Kitzbuhel) - 17Jan to 20Jan (Men's Downhill, Super-G and Slalom)
Schladming - 20Jan to 27Jan (Men's Giant Slalom and Slalom)
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@holidayloverxx, @RedandWhiteFlachau,

Hope you are both well. Based on your local knowledge, do you know why the Tribünentickets are not on sale at the moment. I can't believe they are sold out Sad

Zauchensee, Kitzbuhel and Schladming are still all available.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Saj2111, Hiya, I bought tribune tickets for flachau a couple of weeks ago along with my Zauch tickets for the sat/sun races. No idea why they are showing as currently unavailable.

give me a shout if you want to meet. MrHL will be with me this year
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy