Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Soll apres/bars in town

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone been to Soll lately, what’s the town like for apres from 5pm till 7ish time, there was a good bar right on the round about that shut, then the Jam Jar opened which was good but that’s now closed. Looking for a bit of live music if possible. I know there is the whiskey mule but that never gets going till after 9.
Thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can't be of any help, but sounds like Soll has changed a bit since I last went, that bar on the roundabout used to be pretty good (big shout to "Too Spicy").
I have noticed over the years that Soll's late nightlife has got a lot quieter. Apres ski was always good though, especially the bar at the bottom of the red run home....
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was there before Christmas, and also before most of the bars got into their stride.

The Moonlight bar above the lift base station has live music events from 9pm throughout the season, but there's an entry charge.

The Whiskey Muhle has regular music in the back bar, but as noted it starts late. The larger club space hasn't been open for the last few years.

The other main venue now is S'Austria, who have 2-3 rotating acts including Frog On The Tyne and BSD.

Söll has changed considerably over the last 10 years, and has moved up market generally, but there's still fun to be had if you know where to look, and more importantly if you can stay awake long enough.

Between 5-7 there are beer options, but not a lot of music. The Schulhaus restaurant now has an outdoor bar to try to pick up on the passing trade, but it's not exactly the Salvenstadl of old.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy