Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best private transfer to flaine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looks to be about £400-£450 for 4 of us, who am I best off using?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
go massif or action transfers, have used both.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
the cost of car rental has been coming down - might be cheaper and more convenient if conditions aren't great and you need to drive more than usual.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm going end of of Feb so Im being optimistic and hoping that the road conditions up to flaine might be an issue rather than lack of snow once we get there. Got a 7 day full refund policy so I'll bin it if it looks like this weather will persist.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Glosterwolf, transfer from where?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I assumed Geneva. @Glosterwolf, the end of Feb is Paris school hols and will be busy, and parking likely to be at a premium, so a transfer would probably make sense.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yes Geneva, £460 return for the 4 of us with Swiss, the last of my COVID flight steals. I will be back behind the wheel after that I fear due to popular demand and probably cost.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
As a singleton I would travel by public bus - not so clear cut for 4of you, though.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We like to use all our own gear so it is 2 sporttubes, 2 hold suitcases and 4 cabin cases. The 7 year old girl can only manage 1 cabin case which means I have to strap the sporttubes together and pull them with one hand and push hold case in other. Wife does a hold and cabin and 11 year old girl does 2 cabin cases. Just did it to wengen on train from Zurich airport changing at Bern, Interlaken and Lauterbrunnen, too much effort. We could probably reduce it by 1 cabin bag but I'm not sure it will make much difference. I'll pay for the transfer and then it is back to driving until they are older and can help more.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy