Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

France Ski Trip 21st Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm off to France on the 21st Jan - Solo for a week and then meeting up with a group of friends for a second week on 28th.

I'm a 32Y old male and can ski any piste well and am a relatively decent off piste skier.

Keen to meet up with others for a ski and/or a few beers.

First week I haven't decided where I will be but considering Tignes or Val Thorens at present. 2nd week (From 28th) I'll be in Tignes.

Let me know if you fancy meeting up!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey mate, I’m in Les Menuires at the mo with a couple of boarding mates… would love to ski with someone! Laughing
Getting fed up with what I’m realising are the differences between ski and board attitude to a day on the snow!
Are you in VT this week? Will be skiing until Sat 28 afternoon. snowHead
T
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hello Craig
I'm in Tignes at the moment, until Wednesday.
Is meeting up still a possibility?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hiya

I'm solo in Tignes (val claret) as well this week, 33y old male Brit. Can ski any piste but likely to lose a ski off one... I'm up for skiing / beer
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@VinChaudPlease,
Hello Mr Please
Since I'm a relative newbie on this site, I don't know how these things are best arranged.
I could meet you at (say) the base of a lift in Val Claret, at (say) 12pm?
I think there's a direct message option on here too, but have never tried it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy