Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oberlech Advise

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know please, we are staying at one of the Hotels at Oberlech where we have to park our car in Lech and then get cable car to Hotel, my question is my wife needs to leave a day earlier than myself and her flight out of Innsbruck is early morning meaning I will need to leave Hotel 6 am ish to get her to airport how will I get down the mountain to car park at that time of morning.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I just checked and the Oberlechbahn starts at 07.15, so indeed you have an issue here.
You could walk down, assuming daylight, good weather and no luggage, takes about 45 minutes on a cleared walking path from the Cablecar topstation.
Or you could order a taxi to come up half way to Oberlech, close to the Hotel Burg Vital. If I remember well, you booked the Hotel Montana. This is 5 minutes walk to Burg Vital.
I think best is to ask your hotel reception for exact details, maybe you can use the underground Oberlech tunnel system to walk to the road-access, where your taxi would wait for you.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The hotel will run you down in their minibus - they'll be well used to stuff like this.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for your reply, indeed I think I have a problem as I have just had a quick look and the car park doesn’t open until 8am, just did a quick online price quote for a taxi and it was stupidly expensive €350 I need another plan!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@red 27, thanks for that I was going to email the hotel and ask.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Could also take car out of garage parking night before and find another car park for the evening
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy