Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verona to Selva Val Gardena Transfer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know of any reasonable prices transfers for 2 at the end of January?

Thanks

Alan
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you checked this out valgardena.it
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yup, all options seem horrendously expensive with a return taxi transfer €700. There is only two of us.

Just thought there might be something like the Arabba tourist office transfer service
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The last two times I stayed in Selva I (i) took a shared airport shuttle from Verona, and (ii) got the train to Ponte Gardena from Verona and the regular bus to Selva from there.

Both were reasonably priced options but (ii) was a better experience, despite being slightly more faff.

If you look at the Valgardena website I think both are still available. Try alto adige bus for the airport shuttle.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
https://www.rome2rio.com/ will tell you but lapalma has nailed it.... train and local bus ...A friend who was stopping in Val di fassa used that method regularly
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just be aware that for some of the trains you may need to change at Bolzano onto a regional train to Ponte Gardena. Check the timetable on Trenitalia site to see which trains require you to change, least you'll be prepared up front.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Another option is to change from train to bus at Bolzano. Some of the buses run from outside Bolzano Station to Selva. However, I think these are less frequent than at Ponte Gardena.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It's a skoosk on public transport. Bus from Verona airport to Verona Porta Nuova, train to Bolzano or Ponte Gardena and then the 350 council bus up the hill. I've found getting the 15 minute train from Bolzano to Ponte Gardena is the best option.

If you are arriving on the connoisseurs' £14 Ryanair early morning express from Edinburgh, you could be in La Bula slugging the vino rosso with your pizza at 2pm. I did it a couple of weeks ago. Didn't wait anywhere for more than 15 minutes. Time enough at Ponte Gardena for a quick sharpener at the station bar before the bus arrives.

Get the Verona bus app for the ticket for the bus from the airport to the train station, saves the queue at the ticket machine.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy