Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dog friendly cafes and restaurants in Les Arcs, Peisey Vallandry and Les Coches/Montchavin

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Were staying in Vallandry for all of January and then in Les Coches for the first 2 weeks in February. We'll be there with an 8 month old baby and our well behaved Labrador. Only one of us will be skiing at at time and the other looking after the baby and dog, going for walks etc. Do any of you know of or can recommend dog-friendly cafes and restaurants where we might be able to hang out or meet for lunch? Also if they are easily accessible on foot either in resort or via some of the walking trails that would be even better. This will be the first time we've been with a baby or a dog, so any other dogs-in-ski-resorts advice is much appreciated too!

Thanks very much,

D
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The French love Children and Dogs - so I'd be surprised if there is a problem.....and certainly less problem than I had finding Vegan-Friendly ones when I was there with my Daughter. Toofy Grin

You will likely get more detailed info from those who are based there for the season.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
All the cafes etc in Vallandry are close to the Vallandry lift so easy to get to in village - don't believe you'll have an issue with dogs or children with any of them. Could also take the Vallandry lift up and it's a short walk to the restaurant at the top.

From Vallandry it's easy enough to walk along the emergency access road to 1800 which also gives some options
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Super, thanks for the info. Do you know if you're definitely allowed dogs on the new Vallandry lift? I couldn't see it listed on the website as one that took dogs.

Thanks,
D
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Duplo, That I don't know, it's a walk in gondola lift so I'd be surprised if they weren't. I'd suggest an email to Tourist Office, sure they'll be able to assist
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy