Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Magic Pass 2022/23

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Saas Fee 16/12/22

Villars 17-18/12/22

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 28-01-23 19:20; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks good, which other resorts are you planning on hitting?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Vercorin 28/1/23

ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jeizinen 29/1/23

ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Very nice! Just villars and saas fee so far for me this year, have to hit up the missing ones off my list this season... the magic pass has to be the best value in skiing bar none.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:
the magic pass has to be the best value in skiing bar none
How much was it for 2022/23?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
mountainaddict wrote:
Quote:
the magic pass has to be the best value in skiing bar none
How much was it for 2022/23?

Think under 400 chf , chf 388 ish as I recall if bought in the first tranche...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cheers @coddlesangers
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nervously watching ski conditions as I tick a few more magic pass resorts off the list the last few weeks ---- yesterday we hit up Les Marecottes, and I can't say enough good things about it. Its NOT BIG, but for the number of installations (basically 1 chair from 1700m to 2200), you get a phenomenal amount of skiing variety. For my bunch, we get

1) excellent piste variety for the racer, 2 nice steep blacks, 3-4 wide and fast reds so every turn shape and type can be played with
2) Really fabulous between piste off piste action, I think for intermediate off piste its phenomenal
3) Super easy cruisey blue runs back down for anyone who wants easy cruising
4) Tip top rad ski touring to gnar should that be your desire (nb, you may die, do the gnar at your own risk)
5) Excellent views, excellent snow (given the weather), lovely little coffee / beer / fondu in the sun at the top of the chair.
6) Super close to the motorway, 15 mins from Martigny.

Will be back!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Great thread! Keep the pics coming!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
20230219_090730 Early morning pistes in Marecottes!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Saas Fee 25/3/23

Vercorin 26/7/23

Vercorin 27/3/23

snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@hd, looks gorgeous! Re. photo no. 2, how "soiled" did you get? Laughing

I really hope the Magic Pass is still a similarly good bargain in a few years time as I hope to organise a couple of weeks around it one day.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy