Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morning all..lone skiier looking for a buddy or group.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello there, just joined snowheads and I'm hoping to get on the slopes this season with fellow enthusiasts. Mid fifties bloke, Manchester area..reds and blacks usually.
Regards
Sutchy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads, I'm sure someone will be along soon, in the meantime have a look at some of the bashes in the snowEvents section while you're waiting.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Sutchy, since you are into the odd R&B then the Birthday bash would be a good trip. The advantage of a Bash is others have been there many times and can show you around and guide you to the best places. Arabba is a great base for a mix of everything.

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=4957259
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We are running Chalet Richermoz in Tignes Le Lac for solo skiers the week of the 5th March with solo occupancy or sharing rooms available. It's a small chalet so there will be a maximum of 8 of you. We ran 4 chalets of solo's last year and it was a great success with many coming back now as friends this year.

Please click on this link to view the proposal:

https://peakfeeling-ski.com/customers/tignes-march-solos-2023/

Please let me know if you have any questions.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for your replies, the bash sounds good to me I'm flexible about digs just keen to get on the slopes really. So in a nutshell my job is to get flights and transfers sorted and rock up Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm hiking in the lakes for the day so probs. Incommunicado for a few hours.I do like the sound of the bash
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sutchy wrote:
Thanks for your replies, the bash sounds good to me I'm flexible about digs just keen to get on the slopes really. So in a nutshell my job is to get flights and transfers sorted and rock up Smile

Accommodation. Dead easy. Sign up and it is all sorted by @admin.

Transfers; Dead easy. All sorted by Daniella in the tourist office. Links on page 1

Flights from Manchester. Best is Lufthansa on the dates. Some people turn up a day earlier and stay near Venice Airport to guarantee the early bus. Some like me turn up a couple of days early and travel up on the Friday on a shared transfer see @PeakyB.

Some get the late bus back on the Sat return and get a flight the next day and stay near the airport. It is all very flexible.

EG I'm out on the Thurs. Travel to near Arabba or in Arabba on the Friday. Get ski pass on Sat morn and ski the extra day, Communal bus back on Sat, overnight near the airport and a bunch of people usually go the local restaurant then fly back on Sunday. The great thing about a bash is there is always a group of people that will be doing the same so you are never stuck trying to work it out. Same with Ski days. There are always a bunch of people doing hard or easy slopes on any day you fancy.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you fancy val d'isere have a look at YSEski - chalet les chardons. Lots of single rooms & always plenty of folk to ski with
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy