Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Knee Injury. Advice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Had fall and hurt my left knee. Could stand but noticed my left knee was not stable when moving inward. Had patrol take me down to the clinic. Doctor pulled twisted my knee and I slowly walked for her when I turned noticed my stability was weak.

She told me nothing broken. Gave me brace to protect side movement. I slowly walked out of clinic in my ski boots back to car. That day and night slow movement and pain. Day 3. Still swollen and moving slowly but I can walk more on it with a brace and sometimes no brace got on the rower today and did 1000 meters. Worked out upper body

Lying on my back I can bend my it back towards my thigh about 30-40% of the full movement. I can straighten it 100%

How long before I can bend knee full back? Anyone similar injuries or experience

She said if not better after 10 days follow up with orthopedic dr maybe for mri.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Duplicate thread has comments here https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=5043290#5043290
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I injured my knee badly (fractures and soft tissue damage) recently and it literally takes time the knee is a iffy one for healing, I'm still on the rehabilitation phase but expected to make a full recovery after six months to a year, but I have just returned to light skiing after being advised to by my physio but it sometimes hurts like hell, my point is that it can take a year for soft tissue injuries to recover
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy