Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski guide recommendations in AvoriaZ

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi ,
Wondering if anyone has any knowledge of a good English speaking ski guide we could look out for in Avoriaz.
We have left our safe new of Seefeld this year where we have a great ski guide after a few not so great ones , don’t want to waste any time getting one that can encourage 2 shy daughters.
Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Lp1977, welcome to SHs ... what sort of ski "guide" are you looking for?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Family sessions
Me , hubby 13 & 9 year olds . Skied twice before . So probably 2 hrs a day for the week. Looked at ski with ease and BASS. Preferable British instructor as youngest has trouble interacting and sometimes accents throw her .
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Freedom2Ski and Peak Snowsports both really good and English instructors. Not sure what Freedom2Ski do by way of private instruction/guiding as our kids went to them for lessons, but Peak Snowsports definitely do (and are excellent).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
andy from embsay wrote:
Freedom2Ski and Peak Snowsports both really good and English instructors. Not sure what Freedom2Ski do by way of private instruction/guiding as our kids went to them for lessons, but Peak Snowsports definitely do (and are excellent).

Freedom2Ski are fantastic. I know at half term they're only doing private lessons, as opposed to groups, and this was the same last season.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@porkpiefox, at half term they’re not doing kids’ group lessons? That seems an odd decision given they’re very Brit focused and that’s what most parents want at half term. Or is it just no adult groups at half term?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
andy from embsay wrote:
@porkpiefox, at half term they’re not doing kids’ group lessons? That seems an odd decision given they’re very Brit focused and that’s what most parents want at half term. Or is it just no adult groups at half term?

No there were no group lessons for kids at half term last season and there aren't this season either. I think a fair amount of uncertainty was around what they could do and who'd be there last season, so it was just Pete & Luc there (for those who know them) and they just did private lessons, as I guess it's harder to offer group lessons where people are all of the same standard if there's only two of them. They're doing the same again this season with just private lessons, as I've got some booked for my youngest two kids. Their group lessons were fantastic but, in that they're not doing them this year, we're still using them as I think they're great.

Whether they do group lessons outside of half term I don't know.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
They’re certainly advertising them and showing a larger team on the website (including Dave, who ours learned off about 10 years ago). Seems a very odd commercial decision, but perhaps there’s some covid oddness involved.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy