Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Heated Ski Socks

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anybody recommend a sensibility priced heated ski sock brand. Skiing with my daughter soon as really suffers with cold feet and hands. She tends to put the one use Hot Hands in her gloves each day, but her feet also suffer. Dont want to spend hundreds on a pair that she might only use for a few days.

Any suggestions?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Maybe something from Lenz (with 20% off):
https://www.ekosport.co.uk/lenz-m.html
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Jcosh, Lenz are not super cheap but the best Mrs U has used - she has Reynaud’s …
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Jcosh, presumably she starts the day with boots that have been warmed overnight ? With boot heaters ?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you don’t want to spend a lot try boot covers, before I got heating in my boots I had some and they did make a difference.

https://alpenheat.com/en/products/insulating/bootcover-ab/
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I found the neoprene overboots help a lot
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
my wife has cold hands and feet and uses heated mittens and boots from Sidas
the boots are an insole with the battery clipped to the top strap. She can pre heat her boots in the morning which helps. She keeps the charger attached at the same time so the battery stays full

I use Sidas socks which are good. If you get the older type without the bluetooth battery connection, they are a lot cheaper
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Jcosh, do the tips of her fingers go white? https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/raynauds-disease/symptoms-causes/syc-20363571 - if that's likely, in our experience, passive solutions don't work.

Cheaper heated socks and liners seem to have shorter lives...
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Jcosh, like UaNN my wife suffers from Raynauds (I was sure it was spelt with an e before) and the heated socks were highly appreciated by her on our 2 weeks in Canada. I think they were about £130 for a pair and I got another pair of socks - not batteries for about £65?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy