Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jasna

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, is Jasna a good place to go for 3 days skiing. We can handle all runs and quite like a bit of off piste. Thinking of going in January or February next year. Also quite like a decent bit of après.
Cheerd
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Definitely on my list, only heard good things but flights from the North are non-existent. Am thinking of heading down to do Luton flights.
Looks like a great spot for a few days.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm half Czech, so I have been to a few of the 'resorts' in Czech Rep and Slovakia and can confidently say that Jasna is definitely worth visiting.

There's enough there to keep you busy for 3 days. Superb modern lift infrastructure and great off-piste skiing to be found too.

It's the closest thing in that area that resembles skiing in Western Europe.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Skied there earlier this year and really enjoyed it.
Off-piste is obviously snow dependent. They have a whole freeride area but I could only access a fraction of it in Jan. It would be fantastic with better snow.
Many people skin up the edges of the pistes which is gentle fun and not frowned on.
I stayed with Colin (great guy and fantastic comms) at
https://jasnaadventures.co.uk
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Did not know about that - looks really rather good. And useful solo skiers week in Jan. One day!
FoofyNoo wrote:
Skied there earlier this year and really enjoyed it.
Off-piste is obviously snow dependent. They have a whole freeride area but I could only access a fraction of it in Jan. It would be fantastic with better snow.
Many people skin up the edges of the pistes which is gentle fun and not frowned on.
I stayed with Colin (great guy and fantastic comms) at
https://jasnaadventures.co.uk
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Here's a link to my 2019 trip report. No idea why the pictures won't work any more - but you'll get the gist.

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3387757&highlight=jasna#3387757
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We went something like 15 years ago and enjoyed the trip. I'm guessing prices have gone up a little since we visited but I remember that the Coke in a Vodka and Coke was more than the actual Vodka. Think it was around 20p a drink.

Zero English spoken but that added to the fun.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cheers for the replies. Looks like a great place to ski but the après may be a bit limited. Not necessarily a problem though.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@mountainaddict, many thanks for the trip report - sounds super and has planted a seed!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
If you want a bit more entertainment in the evening, you'd be better off staying 20 mins down the road in Liptovsky Mikulas which is a proper town, and bussing it every day.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy