Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Insurance Question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi SHs,
Work is taking me to the mountains in January and I'll probably fit in a couple of days skiing. In the past I've had annual insurance cover but the renewal costs are really high so I might not bother this year. The company I'm working for will be covering flights and accomodation so I don't need to worry about that kind of travel insurance I just wondered about insurance that would cover me should I get injured whilst skiing. I'll be in Switzerland for a few days and probably Austria. Can I buy policies that cover me for a few days?

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
yes, single trip insurance cover, you set the number of days you are going for.

looked it up for my daughter the other day, as she is going to Italy with a few friends next summer, but she will not be covered on our annual multi trip insurance as she is under 18.

you could also add winter sport cover if required
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@terrygasson, Thanks. I wasn't sure if there was a separate "skiing only" cover but I'll start pricing up single trip cover.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@grumpygargoyle, try snowcard...you can exclude all the othervstuff
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy