Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne ski pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ordered my season pass on line via my account a few weeks ago In past years the pass office would just update my old pass for the new season and easy and straight forward. However the site had been updated and all the existing passed could not be in used again and I had to order a new pass on line also with my order.
I rang the ticket office after a couple of weeks to enquire if my pass been posted and was told that my order had not been processed but assured me that it would be done immediately and despatch. Well another week went by I looked into my order via my accounts and under tracking my order no card been allocated so I assume that my order is still not processed.
Anyone out there who ordered ski pass from La Plagne this season has any problem with delivery?? Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep ordered mine Nov 3rd - still waiting
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Very poor service friend ordered Swiss magic pass arrived in 5 days . I will be leaving for Europe mid week so looks like will have to sort my pass out at resort. Inconvenience one don't need
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ive left a message on their chat bot, I guess I'll get an answer when they are back at work...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@boredsurfin, hope u get sorted
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
For postal deliveries their T&C's commitment is only to get it to you at least 4 days prior to the starting date. So by 6 December latest.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yep,@ecureuil, had a reply from them this morning saying 'rest assured the passes will be with you before the resort opens' no rush then rolling eyes
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ours arrived this morning! snowHead Season Paradiski pass ordered from La Plagne. We are in France though so maybe that helps... But at least we know they are sending them out now.

Getting excited now Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We’ve ordered a Ski A La Carte pass. But we’re in Australia.
Will be interesting to see when we get ours.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Pass arrived in post today - franked 24/11 I guess the Royal Mail being on strike for last 2 days hasnt helped Toofy Grin
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Goldfish888, My wife and I had no problem renewing our season passes for Les Arcs online. We simply inputted the code at the bottom of last year's pass and your father's brother is called Robert. I have to confess that a 584€ season pass is a bargin.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I ordered 3x season passes online - I used the ski pass numbers i've had for years with no issues - yes its a new site - no its not very intuitive but it worked fine for me.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy