Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Montgenevre ski pass question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
When getting a lift pass at Montgenevre there are options for Domain monts de la lune and also Domaine grand Montgenevre. Looking at the map, Domain monts de la lune is only two extra lifts for quite a lot more money. Am I reading this wrong?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
IIRC the Monts de la lune gives you access to Claviere and also gives you 1 day (on the 6 day pass) to the rest of the milkyway. I guess it all depends on whether you like covering distance or are happy staying in the same area.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No - you are reading it correctly

https://skipass.montgenevre.com/en/

If you scroll down the page, you can switch between the two area maps to see the difference. The dearer pass allows you to ski as far as Cesana Torinese
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ah, got it, thank you.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just picking up on this. I am trying to buy a family 6 day pass. Two adults and two kids. We won't make use of the free day to the rest of the milkyway. There is an option to select Monts de la Lune or Montgenevre but nothing happens when I select Montgenevre. Does anyone know if the family pass is only available for Monts de la Lune? Thanks
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I expect monts de lune is the pass you need to select for the family lift pass offer. I would recommend getting monts de lune anyway so you can ski in claviere
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
adriangrogan wrote:
Just picking up on this. I am trying to buy a family 6 day pass. Two adults and two kids. We won't make use of the free day to the rest of the milkyway. There is an option to select Monts de la Lune or Montgenevre but nothing happens when I select Montgenevre. Does anyone know if the family pass is only available for Monts de la Lune? Thanks

Hmm I tried a 'practice' book using the link in my post above ; when selecting 'Montgenvre' it will let me book - but only for December !

then I scrolled down the page to where it listed five different types of pass options - selected 'Family Pass' ; changed date to the middle of Feb and it worked.... (748.50 for the family, saving 93.50)
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The best skiing and food is on the Italian side, but reading between the lines you maybe have young kids who would be up for a big day out over to Sauze / Sansicario /Sestriere
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
t44tomo wrote:
The best skiing and food is on the Italian side, but reading between the lines you maybe have young kids who would be up for a big day out over to Sauze / Sansicario /Sestriere

Correct. And we'll have a small one in the nursery ski school (aged 3) so we'll be only be free to go ourselves for the duration of that school in the morning. So I don't think we'll be going too far - my wife doesn't ski very fast either.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
albob wrote:
adriangrogan wrote:

Hmm I tried a 'practice' book using the link in my post above ; when selecting 'Montgenvre' it will let me book - but only for December !

then I scrolled down the page to where it listed five different types of pass options - selected 'Family Pass' ; changed date to the middle of Feb and it worked.... (748.50 for the family, saving 93.50)

Thanks. But that is for the Monts de la Lune area. It doesn't seem possible to book any Montgenevre pass for any period outside December. It's no big deal. But if it saved a few quid i'd take it as I really don't think we'll spend much if any time outside of the area covered by the Montgenevre pass.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I agree with you. I spoke to the chatbot on the Montgenèvre webpage and outside of early December the only pass available is mont de la lune. Grand Montgenèvre is a mirage and only available for individual days, the whole season or weeks in early December.

I think grand Montgenèvre would have been enough for us; but we’re forced down mont de la line. Hey ho
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy