Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arc 1950 - restaurants and any general advise?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Les Arc 1950

We're a family of 4, booked into this resort at the start of the season. Children are 11 and 8 and can ski blues and some reds.

Do I need to book evening restaurants? And if so which ones?

Also, anyone had any joy narrowing down a specific building when your booking is non-specific? How and which ones are best??!

Everything else I've sorted but these things are bugging me. It's been such a long time I want to make sure everyone has the BEST time possible.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Maybe you need to give us a bit more detail. When are you going? That makes a difference to the question of booking restaurants. And what is your "non specific booking?" Is this for accommodation?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I assume by start of season you mean 10/12 /22. The resort will be almost deserted that week so no restaurant bookings etc will be necessary. The week after ie the week before Christmas will be busier so reservations may be required. Call in the day before or when you get back from skiing.

And have a great time.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The lift/elevater up to 2000 Runs until late at night, so you can go there, too.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
there are a few options in 1950 as well as 2000 which is easy to get to and from using the free Cabriolet gondola.

You are probably best having a walk round both villages, which shouldn't take more than 20 mins, to see the sort of food on offer and the relative cost.

The first week of the season will be dead. The week leading to christmas will be busy so may need a reservation depending on what sort of food you want, time of dining etc

The options range from fast food - pizza and hotdogs/burgers - up to 5 star dining at the Taj-I Maj in 2000, plus traditional Savoie food

When out skiing, the Bulle Cafe on the pistes running down to 2000 - it is next to the Arcabulle lift - is a good pizza option during the day plus it does great seafood. The Challets de L'arc which is just a bit further down the piste does decent food though can get busy quickly
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy