Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone for Fernie Canada

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey folk

We've had a fairly last minute drop out on our trip to Fernie - looking to see if anyone wants to tag along and fill the space - need to confirm names by the end of this month.

(there are potentially 2 other spaces available as well)

Details:
28th jan - one week
Air Canada flights LHR to YYC - ski bag and hold bag included.
Shared car hire transfers with the rest of the group included
6 day lift pass - included
Accommodation is split - first 3 nights at Lizard Creek Lodge (room only) - resort base, ski to door. Followed by 4 nights at Park Place lodge (b&b) in the centre of town.
This is a bespoke package put together by an ATOL backed UK operator.

Group is now 5 strong - was previously 6 and could in theory grow to 8
All male - age range 40's/50's - dare say one of them is now 60+
Mix of snowboard / ski
Mix of abilities - 2nd time through to adrenalin seeking instructor
Each person wikll have their own bed, queen size or king.

If this is of any interest please PM me asap - would be happy to discuss more details.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
forgot to say - we locked in a great price before hyperflation kicked in £1800 for the lot, flights, transfers, hotels, ski pass, ski carriage, company Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@smithski,

Wow! Fantastic price Very Happy .

I'm sure that will be snapped up soon on here.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Did ye fill these spaces?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yeah that place filled, thanks for the enquiry.

As it happens though one of the guys has a serious foot injury and may also have to pull out, so potentially a place available if you want to pm me if of interest
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fyi Pm sent....
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Enjoy, have very fond memories of Fernie having done a season there. Endless laps of Easter Bowl, Secret Trees (Stash) and hiking to Mongolia Bowl stand out in particular. Slightly envious!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cannot wait - snow is looking good out there - and Polar Peak has been open which is a bonus as it wasn't when we were there before
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy