Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sundays by the fire

Poster: A snowHead
That’s right I’m on the couch under a blanket with the coal fire burning. The only thing I’m missing is a ski brochure to help me dream about resorts. Yes I’m writing this on a tablet but I do like a paper brochure and I can’t seem to find any nowadays
So snowheads help me out. Where can I get paper ski brochures from?
Or failing that paperback books that give me great reviews of European and North American ski resorts.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Earlydoors, I seem to recall that "Where to ski and Snowboard" stopped publishing some years ago ('cos internet).

Times or Telegraph still have ski sections, in print I would expect?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I haven't bothered with brochures this year, but I used to visit my local travel agent to get them

https://www.crystalski.co.uk/brochure-order/

https://issuu.com/hotelplan2/docs/inghams_ski_2020_hr?fr=sN2VhZDQ1MDg (old brochure - can't find one for next season..)
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Earlydoors,
At least you have nice weather.
I’m here in sub tropical Brisbane Australia. It’s uncomfortably hot and humid already.
Aside from the obvious benefits a month in Europe in January relieves me of the worst of the flipping heat here.
Enjoy the fire.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Earlydoors,
Steve Angus may be able to recommend some printed guides to Espace Killy.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.

Enjoying, well, enjoyed ice cream in N England Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ah nice I thought that Crystal like, Ingram’s only did downloadable ones now
Thanks
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Earlydoors wrote:
Ah nice I thought that Crystal, like Inghams only did downloadable ones now
Thanks
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Earlydoors, sofa.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Settee?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I used to sit in my garden in August with my brochures, but have no need since I found snowHeads. Just book bashes and stay at my own apartment.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Did'nt you save ones from the past?
There used to be loads more resorts in them as well.
And the prices .. they would cheer you up as well.

I still have a stash of those old brochures ...
I keep them hidden ontop of the wardrobe Toofy Grin
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:
Enjoying, well, enjoyed ice cream in N England
Where's that tangowaggon? Yarm? Northallerton? None of the above?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
under a new name wrote:
@Earlydoors, I seem to recall that "Where to ski and Snowboard" stopped publishing some years ago ('cos internet).

Old copies of where to ski and snowboard are still pretty useful the older editions of 'The good skiing guide' pre about 1994 when the editors changed were very well written and still have good information, though obviously lifts and hotels have changed a lot since then.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
T Bar wrote:
under a new name wrote:

Old copies of where to ski and snowboard are still pretty useful the older editions of 'The good skiing guide' pre about 1994 when the editors changed were very well written and still have good information, though obviously lifts and hotels have changed a lot since then.

I suspect just about everthing will have changed in many ski resorts since 1994.
snow conditions
Kenzie wrote:
T Bar wrote:
under a new name wrote:

I suspect just about everthing will have changed in many ski resorts since 1994.

Like what? Where they’re located?
ski holidays
Some will have expanded/contracted or closed in that time, yes.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy