Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire Les Arcs 2000

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have a recommendation for ski hire in Arcs 2000?
Going for a week with the family the week before Christmas staying in the Bellambra - 2 children (1 with very wide feet) and myself and following ski test with snowheads last year, I am considering getting a deal where I can change my skis midweek.
I have seen many of the hire shops (and ski school meeting points) are in Place Olympique - presumably it's easy to walk there from Place Haute (through the building?)

Thanks for any advice.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can highly recommend Equilibres Pro Shop in Arc 2000. We've used them for many years & the service is fantastic as is the quality of the hire equipment.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@trolleyed, +1 for Equilibres

Favourite of many owners and locals
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
there is an Intersport shop in the Aiguille Rouge section

https://www.intersport-arc2000.com/en/shop

a bit nearer than the one in Place Olymipque (but it is not much of a walk to Place Olympique)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the tips about Equilibres. I messaged them and asked about packages that included swaps. The answer wasn't particularly clear (lost in translation I guess) so if anyone has any info on that it would be most appreciated
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
What ever the resort, I always book online on ski-republic.com. They always have the lower price.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Second for ski republic. Used them in arc 2000 for the kids and they were really good
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy