Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to Stash Van for Silvretta Tour

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Planning DIY Silvretta Tour plus some other bits and bobs in late March 23.

Planning to leave my van in ski station car park in Ischgl. Does anyone know if there are any restrictions or known risks with this plan?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Splenic, according to the website, should be fine in the park garage but €14 per 24 hours: https://www.ischgl.com/en/More/Service-area/Ischgl-A-Z/Parkgarage-Silvretta_isd_173974
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers - useful that. Never imagined a ski resort would have that kind of parking.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Depending on your route, you might also consider parking in Galtur. On my last Silvretta tour, we came out that way. You could park there at the start of your tour and bus to Ischgl. The parking is Euro5 per day. Here's the link: https://www.galtuer.com/de/More/Anreise/Parken
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks yes planning to do Ischgl to Galtur. Will probably have plenty of time on day one so parking in Galtur might be best.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We stayed at Hotel Enzian, on the edge of Landeck, the night before ski touring in the Silvretta. They allowed us to leave our hire car there for the duration of the ski tour. From the hotel, we bussed up to Ischgl, which was easy enough.

I would think that a lot of accommodation providers in the valley would be happy to allow you to park after staying with them.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy