Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ideal resorts for Xmas week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A friend of mine asked me about possible destination for a xmas week in the mountains. She had a resort in the Dolomiti Superski area in mind. I wasn't sure about that as Italian snow records can be unreliable and didn't want to take a chance and advise her yes at that time of year. I would think a more snowsure resort would be needed.

Am I right? Can anyone suggest a good resort? Pretty, snowsure with some nightlife (party town not required).

Cheers.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We have availability in our chalet in Alpe D'Huez over Christmas and are currently offering some great deals. It is high altitude (up to 3330m) and therefore snowsure. The chalet itself is in a beautiful setting with stunning views and the town is easily accessible. For more information please have a look at our website www.skialacarte.co.uk and I can PM you with some prices and more details. We always offer special discounts for snowheads snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
katski, how much for 4 of us that week?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Philip Prior,

Thinking about that week too.

Good deals to Livigno and Soldeu from my local airport.

Livigno should be OK. Any thoughts on Andorra?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Philip Prior, we have 4 spaces left in chalet Le Mouflon, La rosiere 1850 for Xmas week. La Rosiere is very snowsure and Xmas week is always good fun, lots of activities and not too crowded. La Rosiere is a pretty village with great views and enough bars to ensure a lively apres ski scene without being a party-town. Skiing is in france and Italy on a shared lift pass which is remarkable value, there's over 150 kms of pistes and heli-skiing available if that isn't enough for you.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy