Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

First Ski trip as a couple

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am taking my partner on a ski trip in the swiss Alps in January and am wondering where they could go skiing because they are a beginner I have looked online and have seen that the Chill Factore offer a range of lessons, have any of use every been there? and how was is? https://www.chillfactore.com/ski-and-snowboard/lessons/
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads @HollyBarrett30, snowHead
Its ok but not a cheap way to start. if it's the very basics.... getting boots and skis on, side stepping, getting up off the floor, snowplough etc you'll get more bang for your buck using one of the outdoor plastic slopes. if your north west based (guessing you are) see what Rossendale has for 1st timers. The beginners slope is now a "snowflex" surface and it actually quite comfy to fall on, not like the old Dendix surface which is still on the main slope.
Once he's got the very basics then do some improver stuff at chill
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I just finished a 5 hour day course for snowboarding there, think it was about £120 but includes lunch and a pint after. I'd say its worth it to get you going in a day. Try Discount Codes: BS20, LP20 or LP30, MS30 (usually don't change them I was told, some work for lessons some work for just a pass). Wear a snood if you go, air gets a bit lip-drying after a while!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy