Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski gear for a 6 years old

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My daughter will have three weeks of skiing this season (yay!). She has done a week last year and then a couple of weeks before Covid when she was very little. She now has gotten the Ourson level with ESF.

She's 6 and can link turns snow ploughing. My question to you is where can I find some decent second hand ski boots and skis in/around London? I staunchly refuse to buy anything new that she will only be using for 3 weeks. Thank you!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@irbis, what size? Measure for Mondo point for boots is best.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kids gear is pretty cheap to rent. And in three weeks, at her age and already having a basis, she should make very fast progress. At first she'll be best with pretty short skis but you might want to go longer afterwards. Is it really worth all the time and temper and petrol you'll have to put in, and dragging her round shops, just to save a few quid? She won't need sticks for a while - though she'll probably want them.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Decathlon is in london so will be a option for new and no doubt used kids gear online etc.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Keep an eye on Ebay. When our lot were small - we were able to get a large bag of nearly new goodies, as they grow out of stuff quickly at that age.

Trespass make good stuff - so look for a factory outlet near you.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
What size. We have a selection of boots we are about to off load shortly. Unfortunately there skis have shifted already.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Old Fartbag wrote:
Keep an eye on Ebay. When our lot were small - we were able to get a large bag of nearly new goodies, as they grow out of stuff quickly at that age.

Trespass make good stuff - so look for a factory outlet near you.

Apologies - I see you are looking for Skis/Boots, which we always hired in resort.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ster wrote:
20.5 mondo point
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
irbis wrote:
ster wrote:
20.5 mondo point

Got these if you’re interested - pick up in W14

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=161005&highlight=
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
have a look on SkiBay page of Facebook, we picked up a few bits last year for our grandson and it's gone back on there now he's outgrown it.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
My daughter has used Roces adjustable boots which adapt to a kids growing feet. She had the smaller ones that lasted a good few seasons and then moved onto the larger pair which should see her through to when she stops growing

https://www.roces.com/en/winter-sports/children-adjustable-ski-boots.html
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Whitters, K2 used to do one as well, Growth Spurt, same idea, 2 sizes small and large to cover you into full sizes / four clip type boots
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
irbis...i ve a load of stuff from my kids early years, i ll have a look and see what i ve got that might suit

i m in Harlow, junction 7 of M11 if thats easily reached???
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy